for a variety of companies
ProData is on a mission: to simplify payroll, time and labor management and HR for all types and sizes of companies.
That being said, we understand that different types of companies have distinct needs.
Over the years, we have learned how to identify and address these specialized requirements—what sets these companies apart and what it takes to serve them best.
here is just a selection of industries in which we have particular expertise:
- Flexible support models for franchisors/franchisees
- Private label capability
- Integration capability to franchise systems
- Tools to keep franchisees in compliance with payroll tax and labor laws
- Integration to key industry platforms (iRecruit, Bullhorn)
- Tax compliance support for all tax jurisdictions (registration, filing and payment)
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Ability to print your own checks
home health care
- Integration to home health care platforms
- Support for complex scheduling
- Support for any number of billing codes
- Biometric and GPS time clock options
- Payroll-based journal and state compliance reporting
- Support of complex schedule and shift differentials
- Ability to integrate to care management systems
- Biometric clock options
restaurant and hospitality
- Manage cash and charged tips correctly
- Accurate tip and tip credit reporting
- Ability to manage minimum wage requirements
- POS integrations
bilingual payroll - English/Spanish
- 2/3 of staﬀ are ﬂuent in Spanish
- Support staﬀ required to be certiﬁed by the American Payroll Association
- Able to assist your staﬀ in answering questions from employees with ESL
need more info? just ask.